Hassan Khademi – Director Hassan Khademi completed his Master Degree in Sociology (M.A) at the University of Tehran. He then qualified from The Association of Young Cinematographers. Hassan’s interest in film making falls mainly into subjects related to social issues. His debut documentary, Rapping in Tehran, offers the audience a unique view in the underground culture of Iranian hip hop music, which is still strictly forbidden in the country. Death and the Judge is his third documentary. He has produced some documentary films and radio programs.
- Rapping in Tehran (2009)
- Report at your own Risk! (2013)
- Death and the judge (2017)
- A pilgrim from the East (2019)
- Exposed (work in progress)
- Baran (work in progress)
- Tehran Auction (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)